There is often talk about the glass ceiling and little talk about the glass floor.
Men are being denied their rights as fathers, workers and human beings by the courts and other institutions that have simply gone too far.
Feminist movements while promoting equality seem to be replacing the good old boys’ club with a good old girls’ one. Some in the country think it is time for men to take a stand and work with visioned women for REAL equality.
This show will feature Harry Croutch of the National Coalition for Men and Men’s Legal Center in San Diego along with RK Hendrick, Esq, an attorney and author of the book “How To Avoid Getting Screwed When Getting Laid”. Eric Von Sydow will be commenting on his books and role in helping men cope in today’s society. Join us for what is sure to be a provocative discussion.
Men’s Rights – An Important Human Rights Issue
Reason for Protest: To bring awareness to the corruption and fraudulent acts of Family Courts and Child Protective Services. Our children, parents and families are being abused, destroyed and in some cases, murdered while the APA maintains its “no policy” policy, which we believe contributes to the problem which consist with the corruption within the system that is supposed to be in the best interest of our children and families. We ask for a conference:
1. A parent beat/drowned their children to death rather than let the other parent see them. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the motive, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
2. Another parent shot their children rather than let them see the other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the motive, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
3. A parent manipulated a child to enter into a suicide pact, rather than let the child see their other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged the obvious motive nor condemned the suicide pact, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
4. Since we first contacted the APA to request a revision of the APA policy on parental alienation, a child was diagnosed with cancer and died. The child was denied an opportunity for one of his parents to tell him how much he loved him. A hospital administrator misinterpreted the hospital’s policy. The APA is unable to condemn this tragedy by virtue of its “no position” policy. The parent is one of the protestors.
5. A teen says she had been manipulated/controlled to say she hated her other parent. The APA has neither acknowledged nor condemned this manipulation, by virtue of its “no position” policy:
6. The APA has not responded to the testimony of a teen, who says “And then the child therapists. What did they do? Nothing! What therapy can you give to children who are suffering because they’re not allowed to see their [other parent]? What complete rubbish. They should’ve enforced it, and I was taken to see three of them. They should’ve given therapy to my [parent], so [they would have] let us go, without terror:
7. The APA has neither acknowledged nor condemned this incident in front of the Dallas Courthouse, by virtue of it’s “no position” policy:
8. The APA has not acknowledge that this can and does occur in “intact” families:
9. By virtue of its “no position” policy, the APA cannot admit that if a parent causes a child to have developmental problems (attachment suppression), psychotic symptoms (fixed false believes about a parent), and some personality disorder traits (splitting, grandiosity, lack of empathy, haughty arrogance, and entitlement), that it rises to the level of Child Psychological Abuse (V995.51), which is defined as significant psychological harm to a child, especially when that parent is displaying the same basic symptoms:
10. The APA admits that “Childhood Psychological Abuse as Harmful as Sexual or Physical Abuse” but has not discharged its self proclaimed charter, the “dissemination of psychological knowledge about child abuse and neglect to the public, the state associations, and the divisions”;
11. The left hand of the APA has a “no position” polic http://www.facebook.com/AmericanFathers/info